Conveyancing & Commercial Work
You’ll feel well looked after and secure when relying on the lawyers at Southside Legal to ensure your rights are protected. Your conveyancing matter will be handled by our experienced conveyancing manager who works in close association with the lawyers in the firm.
Nicola Baker is our conveyancing manager. She has significant local experience in this field (click on “Meet The Team” tab for more details). We are aware of local issues and if necessary we have a strong litigation team to protect your rights. We offer pre-contractual advice and can if necessary insert additional special conditions into your contract prior to signing to protect your rights.
For a summary of why you should use Southside Legal consider these seven points.
7 reasons to use Southside Legal for your conveyancing
- Our conveyancing manager supported by lawyers does the work personally.
- All telephone calls or any enquiries are returned promptly.
- We explain what is going on and you can always contact us.
- We follow the conveyancing protocol recommended by the Queensland and New South Wales Law Societies.
- We have full backup with experienced litigation support should disputes arise.
- We are very competitively priced.
- We are friendly.
Give Southside Legal a call today
Call us for a quote or for some no obligation free advice. Talk to us before you sign the contract – it doesn’t cost any more.
We also cover leasing, body corporate issues, business sales and purchases, franchises and asset protection. Call us for a confidential discussion.
Make A Free Enquiry
Call us now on 07 5598 3266 or complete the Quick Enquiry on the right hand side of this page and we will be delighted to help you. Alternatively, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Happy Family House for sale